Student Tenants Insurance

Having a residential property that is let out to students can have its own set of challenges which is why we have designed our Student Tenants Insurance that will cover you against most of the risks associated with letting your property out as student accommodation.

Malicious damage is covered as standard with accidental damage as an optional extra, we will also cover you for loss of rent up to 20% of the building sum that is insured. While many landlords are reluctant to let their properties out to students, we understand that student lets represent a great opportunity to get a return on your investment which is why we want to be able to let your property out with confidence.

Get immediate online access to our panel of insurers who can highly competitive insurance premiums and we cover you for malicious damage as standard.

Rent your property out to students and know that Policy Centre has got your back covered, standard cover offers property owners liability up to £5,000,000 as well as trace and access cover and malicious damage caused by your tenants comes as standard in this type of policy.

Getting instant quote and cover could not be easier, simply click on one of the quote now buttons or if you prefer contact us via one of the several contact options to speak to one of our specially trained advisors who can answer all of your questions and queries.

Whats included as standard in all levels of cover?

  • Full Standard Perils
  • Accidental Damage (Optional)
  • Property Owners Liability up to £5,000,000
  • Loss of rent (up to 20% of the building sum insured)
  • Trace and Access Cover

Pay For Your Student Tenants Insurance Online
We Accept All Major Credit Cards

*If you want to pay for your Student Tenants Insurance via direct debit then we arrange this for you too. This option is available for premiums over £300.00  –  simply call us with your quote reference and one of our advisors can arrange this for you.