Properties Let Direct To Housing Associations

If you own a property that you let out direct to a Housing Association then our Properties Let Direct To Housing Associations policy is the perfect solution to provide full and comprehensive risk cover for your property investment.

We can offer you immediate online access to our panel of insurers who can highly competitive insurance premiums and we cover you for malicious damage as standard as well as loss of rent for up to 20% of the building sum insured.

When you let your residential property out direct to a housing association your investment property needs to be insured against many different types of risks which is why we have specially designed this policy for people like you. We use some of the biggest insurance providers in the UK to ensure that your investment property is protected against many of these risks including malicious damage that may be caused by either the tenants or other outside sources.

We provide property owners liability up to £5,000,000 as well as trace and access cover. Getting instant quote and cover could not be easier, simply click on one of the quote now buttons or if you prefer contact us via one of the several contact options to speak to one of our specially trained advisors who can answer all of your questions and queries.

Whats included as standard in all levels of cover?

  • Full Standard Perils
  • Accidental Damage (Optional)
  • Property Owners Liability up to £5,000,000
  • Loss of rent (up to 20% of the building sum insured)
  • Trace and Access Cover

Pay For Your Properties Let Direct To Housing Associations Online
We Accept All Major Credit Cards

*If you want to pay for your Properties Let Direct To Housing Associations via direct debit then we arrange this for you too. This option is available for premiums over £300.00  –  simply call us with your quote reference and one of our advisors can arrange this for you.